If your business website is done in WordPress our Backup, Update, & Security (BUS) service is what you need.
After many WordPress websites go live the back end security is forgotten about. After time, the core files, themes, and plugins can fall out of date leading to hacked websites or crashes.
Avoid the embarrassment and downtime of a hacked website by signing up for BUS Service now!
WordPress BUS Service includes:
- Backup all WordPress related files.
- Backup the WordPress database (Critical for disaster recovery!)
- Store all files and database securely off-server for up to one year
- Free restore of backed up files and database for up to one year
- Update WordPress to the latest version and keep updated for one year
- Update all plugins
- Update theme files
- Perform a security checkup
- Install the free version of Wordfence™ firewall and monitor for one year
- Install Google reCaptcha checkbox for logins
- No setup or hidden fees! Your credit card is only charged once.
How It Works
After you make your payment, you’ll receive instructions on telling us your domain name and giving us administrator access to your WordPress installation. We’ll login and backup everything and setup the firewall. After all updates and backups are done, you’ll receive an email describing how to access your backed up off-site files. We’ll continue to keep your site updated for a whole year.